After doubling in size three consecutively years,?HomeStar Remodeling?has exploded into the Marketplace and was voted into Delaware’s 2016 Top Work places. We only promote from within so if you are looking for an opportunity with upward mobility within a “start-up” environment, this is the position for you!
We offer complete training and mentoring to all employees. All new Entry Level Marketing Representatives will learn our 3 fundamental Marketing programs from the ground floor. Within 6 months our Entry Level Marketing Representatives will aim to be proficient in these different forms of Marketing. By working well with a team and exceeding personal monthly goals, there is opportunity for rapid growth into marketing management in less than 1 year. If you are driven and career-oriented, you won’t find a better opportunity than this to advance your career in Marketing. With your talent and our fun, supportive, team-oriented working environment, you’ll have everything you need to achieve success!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MARKETING POSITION:
- Identify which part of the sales cycle the potential customer is in.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet or exceed the new business marketing goals through Inbound and Outbound marketing efforts.
- Complete initial and follow up appointments with decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations in person as well as over the phone.
- Impact your earning potential and control your paycheck (no commission caps).
Compensation for Marketing Representative:
- First year income average $35,000- $65,000.
- Full Medical and Dental Health Plans.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program after 1 Year.
- Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Bonus opportunities.
- Opportunities for non-monetary rewards including Vacations, gift cards and tickets to sporting events
- Previous marketing experience is plus.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Strong sense of ambition and self-motivation to meet or exceed marketing goals.
- Must have reliable transportation.